What's my plan?

I've officially left Law School last November 9, 2012. I didn't write about it because I wasn't in the mood. Even before I finished taking my last two exams, I knew that I would not go back for second semester. I paid my dorm and left but it took me two weeks to submit my leave of absence letter. Yeah, I filed for a leave of absence. I didn't completely omit Law School from my life. I had to give my parents a glimmer of hope so that they'll let me call my own shots. And I also figured that I might think of coming back in the future.

Anyway, people have been asking me lately about my plans. What I have in mind is rest. I've been looking forward to a break. I'd give myself two to three months of rest and freedom to do whatever I like. I've actually started enjoying that much awaited break. I'm having a blast!

Unfortunately, I cannot rest forever. After this, I plan to look for a job where I can grow and enjoy. I find this part tricky. I don't want to be in a similar environment I had in Law School. I want a job which would make me look forward to waking up and working each day. I hope I can find a job that I love doing and that would give me a sense of satisfaction. I want a work where I can travel, write and help people. I know that I don't get to demand what I desire. It's difficult to find jobs nowadays and who am I to be picky, right? But I'm really determined to find the job that suits me best. Finding that job would mean the world to me. I would not make the unpopular decision of leaving Law School go to waste. I fought for what I want and I'm going to continue to do that in the next months.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...