First Midterm Exams

My first ever midterm exams in law school was concluded yesterday. I just thought that I should remember the date that's why I'm writing this post. I'm not sure about the results but I'm really hoping that they'll bring good news to me. If not, I'll surely feel disappointed and probably tear my heart out here. I want to give you a detailed information about my exams and how I feel about them but I don't want to bore you to death. And I think relieving the experience would be stressful and frustrating.

Anyway, the exams gave me a better view of my standing in law school. It made me see the aspects I'm already good at and those areas I still need to improve on. So far, I really need to be more disciplined and focused if I want to survive and excel. My biggest problem is my study habits. I haven't been very consistent but I'm improving. Believe me!

During the midterms, I discovered must-have tools in law school. They were a big help to me. I'm gonna share them soon. But right now, my eyes are begging me to sleep already. I have 30 hours of sleep to recover. My pillows missed me a lot and I've never been this excited to be with them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...